Submit to Conference Proceedings (CPCI)
1. Manuscripts submitted to ICMETSS 2022 will be reviewed by two or three expert reviewers from the conference organizing committee, and once accepted, will be published in Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research (Online ISSN: 2352-5398). The published papers will then be submitted to CPCI-SSH and CNKI for abstracting/indexing.
◆ CPCI Template download: Template, No less than 4 pages
Submit to other SCI journals
2. Up to 10 selected papers will be recommended for publication in the following SCI journals.
* Applied Ecology and Environmental Research（ISSN: 1589-1623, IF=0.689, 正刊）
* Environmental Science and Pollution Research（ISSN: 0944-1344, IF=2.914, 专刊）
* Materials（ISSN: 1996-1944, IF=2.972, 正刊）
* All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length, and papers should be submitted via SCI Submission System.
Note: All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.